The Conservancy is the newest "gathering place" in the historic city of Jasper, Georgia, the gateway to the North Georgia Mountains. The building was constructed in 2018 as the headquarters of the Atlantic Coast Conservancy. The industrial influenced space is a chic location for events up to 100 guests. It is a truly unique place that one must see to appreciate.
Numerous windows flood the space with natural light and incredible views, but what truly makes our venue unique is how the wood ceilings, natural stone floors, mood lighting, and fabulous fireplace mix with the natural décor, two story open design with loft, wall to wall windows, and balconies. A venue carefully and creatively designed to guarantee surprise and delight.
- Three floors including large event room and loft with floor-to-ceiling windows
offering spectacular views; unique terrace level.
- Accommodates up to 100 for a sit-down dinner or for cocktails.
Breakout rooms for corporate events and team building.
- Upstairs open loft is perfect for indoor ceremonies, small events, or cocktails.
- Working ethanol burning fireplace in main event room.
- Our oversized terrace-level is a private space for makeup and dressing.
- Wonderful cuisine, elegant appointments and superb service.